Gostou, curte aê

terça-feira, 17 de agosto de 2010

Hi, I'm Chuck, and here are a few things you might need to know...

or maybe you just forgot it...
Hello kids
I'm here again, now, idk why
and, probably
you won't understand this, so, if you can read this, enjoy
else
get out of here
kidding
you can use this
TRADUTOR GOOGLE
so, let's talk about some shits
-qqqq

I don't know, really, idk(I don't know) why I'm writting in this language
first, idk english enough to do it
second, ours readers don't speak english
so
WHY?
the answer is 
Hi, I'm Chuck, and here are a few things you might need to know...
suahushasuhasuhsauhs
yes, I'm going to talk about this serie, chuck, it's my favorite among all series ^^




This guy ->
he is chuck
special agent charles carmichael
lol
one day
chuck received an e-mail from his old college friend, Bryce
with this e-mail
chuck's brain stored some secrets of USA(CIA and NSA) 
so
he became a CIA's resource
wait wait wait
you aren't understanding anything
so, just watch the video...





the serie shows a spy work, with love(\hot blond girl) and it's very very funny
ok, this is my choice when we talk about series, and I just like to share it with you
yeah, my posts aren't the same, but just for now
thanks friends
XO XO
-qqqq
ps: Chuck never gives up, so, why would I do?